50 of the Best Valentine’s Day Captions
So you’ve got numerous Valentine’s photos to share and commemorate the sweet day with but you’re not ready to post cuz you’re overthinking the caption, right? Well lucky for you, I’ve already racked my brain, scoured the web and compiled the best list of Valentine’s caption ideas to help you! Here are 50 of the best Valentine’s captions all organized by type of gram: funny, sweet, food/wine, mommy and me, flowers, and even anti-Valentine ! Feel free to use and revise any of these Valentine’s captions but remember to tag me @stylishlystella on Instagram, FB or Twitter! Hope you have a day filled with lots of love!
Funny Valentine’s Captions
- Sometimes I look at you and think how lucky you are to have me.
- All you need is love. And _ and _ And __
- I love ____ like Kanye loves Kanye.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to me. I love you.
- There are only 3 things women need in life. Food. Fashion and ___ complete the sentence!
- Marriage is a workshop..where husband works & wife shops..
- If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
Sweet Valentine’s Captions
- P.S. I Love You
- “All of me loves all of you”- John Legend
- I wanna hold your hand.” –The Beatles
- “And, darling, I will be loving you ’til we’re 70.” – Ed Sheeran (after that I make no promises)
- “We keep this love in a photograph.” – Ed Sheeran
- “I can’t help falling in love with you.” –Elvis Presley
- “Love me tender, Love me sweet” – Elvis Presley
- “All I know since yesterday is everything has changed.” –Taylor Swift
- hugs and kisses
- Love, kisses, and Valentine wishes
- You’re still the one
Food/dessert Valentine’s captions
- Can’t wait to spend Valentine’s Day with my boyfriends—Ben & Jerry.
- I followed my heart and it led me to the fridge
- I’m just a girl, standing in front of a muffin asking it to be a cupcake
- Every pizza me loves every pizza you.
- Love the wine that you’re with.
- The real holiday is February 15th, when all of the candy goes on sale
- I want someone to look at me the way I look at (insert favorite dessert)
- You can thank me for this reminder with a like on this photo. All candy will be 50% off tomorrow!
- Here’s to my true love: (insert favorite food/dessert)
- Give me the chocolate and nobody gets hurt
- I love you with all my belly. I would say heart but my belly is bigger.
Mommy and me Valentine’s captions
- You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.
- I love you forever and always.
- We go together like copy and paste
- I love you so much I’d fight a bear for you. Well not a grizzly bear because they have claws, and not a panda bear because they know Kung Fu. But a Care bear, I’d definitely fight a care bear for you.
- Everyday I fall more in love with you. Except yesterday, yesterday you were pretty annoying.
- You add meaning to my life and yet, you subtract so much cash from my wallet.
- My girl
- I bring my kids to a romantic restaurant on Valentine’s day as a birth control reminder to the other couples.
- Relationships are like a walk in the park. Jurassic Park.
- Before you marry a person, you should first make them use a computer with slow Internet service to see who they really are.
- I tolerate you
- Dear Cupid: Forget the guy, just send the candy.
- “Thank you, next.” — Ariana Grande
Flower -themed Valentine’s captions
- This bud’s for you
- Puns n’ roses.
- Not a daisy goes by that I don’t think of you.
- Rose to the occasion.
- Thanks a bunch.
- Love you bunches.
- My loves stems deep.
- Roses are red. Violet are blue. Keep the flowers. I’d rather have shoes
- Roses are red. Violets are blue. (insert phrase ending in “you”)
Remember to tag @stylishlystella in your social post! And feel free to share my Pinterest image below! I’d love to hear in the comments below what your favorite caption was!
Thanks for reading and stay tuned for Valentine’s outfit ideas!
For ideas and inspiration on hosting a Galentine’s day party, click here!
For 5 simple ideas on how to celebrate Valentine’s day with kids, click here
For 6 tips on hosting an adorable pancakes and pajamas Valentine’s playdate click here.