Top, 12 Instagramable NYC Cafes Curated By A Style Blogger
There is no shortage of cafes in NYC. So how does one pick? If you’re going with the gram in mind, then you’ll absolutely love this list of Instagramable, cute cafes all organized by color! What’s YOUR favorite color? Will one of these work best for your IG aesthetic? Let me know which place you’re most excited to check out!
1. If your favorite color is rainbow (as my 6 year old daughter says), then you will go gaga over the Flour Shop which is pretty much made for the rainbow chaser. Rainbow sprinkles, rainbow cake, rainbow wall, rainbow floor… can’t get enough? Go here and it will be your new happy place. Their candy-filled cakes are pretty darn awesome too. Check their gram cuz they oftentimes have special, seasonal decor like the heart decals or balloons arches shown here!
177 Lafayette St, New York, NY / 4.3 stars on Google Reviews /
Click here to read all about my breakfast at Tiffany’s experience and you’ll see the full review and all the photos! This tiny jewel-box of a cafe is more of a restaurant really. Go here with your die-hard Tiffany’s fan friend and make sure to order the afternoon tea set to get the highly Instagramable tiered set shown here!
727 5th Ave 4th Floor, New York, NY / 4 stars on Google Reviews /
Fans of Tiffany blue or seafoam green will get a real caffeine kick out of this adorable jewel of a find. Located in Bryant Park, get a shot of espresso and a shot for the gram. You may not want to stay long though because there are no outlets to recharge with and no wifi to post!
Photography by Michael Vahrenwald/Esto.
108 W 42nd St, New York, NY / 3.8 stars on Google Review /
4. Cafe’ Medi If Mediterranean meals are up your alley, make sure to head to the lower east side for a true blue dining experience. Vegans and vegetarians love this place and I hear it’s an affordable, tasty stop for pasta! I can’t wait to try it out myself.
107 Rivington St, New York / 4.2 stars on Google Reviews /
If minimalism is your thing and black is the ultimate in chic for you, you’ll want to snap some shots at this highly rated, small but stylish Brooklyn cafe. With outdoor seating and killer acai bowls and avocado toast, it’s no wonder this is hugely popular with the hipster set.
232 Metropolitan Ave Williamsburg, NY / 4.5 stars on Google Reviews /
BLACK & WHITE
6. By Chloe – Pictured here is the South Street Seaport (downtown location) but they have others. No one has made plant-based, vegan food look so good. And after eating so healthy, you can stop next door at their bakery and treat yourself to something unhealthy! How convenient!
181 Front St. New York, NY / 4.2 stars on Google Review /
7. Woops This tiny Tribeca cafe is the best Tribeca spot to grab your French macaron giftables! With adorable packaging and colorful, tasty treats, they are always a hit! The mostly white decor has a chic, modern vibe and the checkered white tables just beg for your creative flat lay!
93 Worth St, New York, NY
8. While We Were Young This petite, girly restaurant is so Instagramable that it draws crowds and waits for durations of 30min- 1hour sometimes. The most coveted seats are those plush blush banquettes pictured here but you must arrive before opening to secure those.
Avocado toast is beautifully presented and Yelp reviewers also love the chicken and waffles, truffle fries and burger!
183 W 10th St, New York, NY 10014
9. Blank Slate Cafe Want flowers in your coffee? Come to this millennial pink Madison Ave. cafe! Here, you can enjoy matcha must-haves, decadent desserts and of course your classic coffee and artisanal teas. Don’t be surprised if you see a bunch of bloggers dressed in pink here..
121 Madison Ave #3, New York, NY / 4.4 stars on Google Reviews /
PINK and GREEN
10. Cha Cha Matcha If you want a healthier caffeine-kick, try Matcha while kicking back to tunes from Tupac! This pink and green cafe will have you falling in love with the pure and simple ingredient. Here, you can find it in all forms ranging from lattes to lemonade to soft serve ice cream. Note, there are often lines at this highly Instagramable cafe and their soft serve ice creams are HUGE in portion so get one to share! You can matcha gracias me later for that tip!
view 3 NYC locations click here details /
11. Citizen M Bowery Cafe and Workspace
If what you want is super-fast internet and a workspace with your caffeine kick, then head to Citizen M Hotel on Bowery! For just $15 you can work there all day with access to: their printers, free water, bar and rooftop access!
189 Bowery, New York, NY / 4.5 stars on Yelp
12. Coffee n Clothes. Want a little Coco with your coffee? Burberry with your bun? Just check out all the cute cookies and fab cups of caffeine you can order from here. Grab your favorite fashionista and revel in your shared coffee ‘n clothes obsession together!
11 Bond St. New York, NY / 4.1 stars on Google Reviews
Tell me in the comments below what cafe is at the top of YOUR must-see list! And if there is anything else that you think should be added to this NYC list, please let me know with a comment!!
Share this blog post with a friend that you’d like to visit with!
Click HERE for the newest, all-pink Coco Chanel themed, pink cafe in Las Vegas!
For 13 pretty pink places in New York, click HERE!
For daily inspiration on celebrating the everyday style (along with instagramable hot spots around the world), follow me on Instagram!