Mindrelic – Manhattan in motion from Mindrelic on Vimeo.
Things I love about NY:
- the freedom to be who you want to be (where else can you live out every dream, dress/act/speak/live in any weird way and still be so accepted, still be so anonymous, still find your niche?)
- endless selection (in restaurants, in people, in things to do, in shopping)
- the eye candy (the beautiful people, the fashions, the cool hotels/lounges, the Parks, the museums, the Christmas windows)
- the silly surprises (organized pillow fights in Union Square, Halloween doggie parades, the Easter bunny ice skating at Rockefeller Center, dancers in the subway train, Hello Kitty in Times Square)
- the feeling you get walking down the streets the feeling of excitement, power, opportunity, romance, wonderment, glamour and possibility.
I heart New York. What do YOU most love about NYC?