I’M SHARING VICTORIA’S SECRET!
Wanna have a Victoria Secret body but don’t know what their secret is? Well now I know and I’m about to share all the details here! I’m thrilled that I got to try out this new workout, P.Volve because it is the workout those famous supermodels swear by! It builds strength not bulk, and promises gain, not pain. Sound good?
P.VOLVE WHAT’S THAT?
They call their focus, “functional movement.” And they contrast it with the high-impact, sweat-filled, grueling workouts that I personally despise. Using the basics of neuromuscular science, they help you master precise movements and activate muscles in a meaningful way. Less time, less energy and more effective results!
So if beautiful definition and tone are your goals, this program may help you push past your plateaus! Here is a summary from their website that describes their movement:
- Elimination of bulk, creating beautiful shape and definition
- Specifics include more defined thighs, a higher butt, a stronger core
- Works with any body shape, any fitness level
- Low-impact anti-pulse training is easy on your joints
- Activation of hard-to-reach muscles
- A stronger body that helps you get more out of everyday life
- A noticeable boost to your overall health, wellbeing, and confidence
- Access to P.volve’s proprietary fitness products to optimize workouts
And yes, in class, they provide you with all the cool-looking, pulleys and weights. They’re available for purchase too for your in-home workouts (see discounts info. below).
I especially enjoyed the funny-looking ball contraption that you had to wear in between your legs. It reminded me of the weight I felt in my pelvic area walking around as a pregnant woman back in the day. And it made for a humorous bonding moment with the other moms in class! Fun! Fun!
P.Volve OFFERS FOR YOU!
- 3-class pack code: enter ‘LAUNCH’ at checkout on MindBody (expires 12/31)
- 15-day free trial CODE: PVOLVEMOM EXP: 11/8
- 15% off of 1st product purchase CODE: PVOLVEMOM EXP: 11/8
All photos from Lauren Kara Photography
Want to learn about another NYC fitness program, specially geared towards moms? Click here to read about Revolution Motherhood!