I am honored and privileged to get to work with brands I love through the blog and through my Instagram page. Oftentimes, the brands will extend the offer and or special discount to my followers and readers. So here, I’ve compiled 5 fab offers and discount codes that I know you’ll enjoy as much as I did!
- Shoott Photos. Anyone else wish they had more decent photos? Whether you’re tracking your family’s growth, have a celebratory occasion to document, or a branding need, you can now ditch your Instagram husband. And get more than just an O-K photo. Because with no sitting fee, you can indulge in a professional photo shoot for just $15 a photo or $10per photo if you choose 10 digital images! I lied. Actually, it’s even more affordable than that! Just mention Stylishly Stella and get 10% off your first Shoott booking! Book Shoott, a NY-based, on-demand, professional photography service for a 30 minute session. I’ve used them for a sponsored photo shoot where I got pictures done for several brands that sent me items to style. And then I partnered with Shoott by hosting a blogger event with them (see below for an example photo from that shoot). And I also booked Shoott for my daughter’s birthday celebration. They’ve come through with fantastic photos each time and I couldn’t recommend them highly enough!
- Liv is a beauty services (mobile and web) app that allows you to book a hair stylist, nail artist, or makeup artist of your choice to come meet you wherever is convenient within the timeframe that works best for you! I was surprised to learn that I could have a manicure after my child was put down to bed at 10pm in the comfort of my own home! Woohoo! What busy professional or mom wouldn’t love the time-saving convenience of getting a real glam squad to come to them? The savings on having to hire a babysitter and skip the commute are worth it! Enter promo code “stella” for $20 off your first service with them!
- Microblading Read my earlier post for everything you need to know about Microblading. Basically it’s semi-permanent, natural looking brows in about an hour with no pain. I’m so thankful to Sophia from Glamor Skin who gave me perfectly-shaped eyebrows that I don’t have to worry about sweating or swimming off. Try it out for yourself or (any of her famous facials), mention stylishly stella and you’ll get $50 off your microblading, lash tint or lash lift!
- Blue Revival Denim This new denim company knows how to suck me in and look way cooler than my age allows me to really be. And so with that, I highly recommend them! Use “stella15” as your discount code for 15% off your favorite pair(s)!
- Jodi Clarity – Declutter, Organize Breathe. That’s her motto. If that sounds nice to you and you have a neglected area of your house that needs organizational help (Don’t be ashamed. You know we ALL do !) call her up! She’s not only perfect for moves, but also for the everyday editing, and cleanouts. Everyone has that closet, drawer, office cabinet or pantry that could use an unbiased outsider to help declutter. I liken it to having a personal trainer. You may think exercising is easy to figure out but it takes a lot of motivation and sometimes a professional alongside you to help you efficiently achieve the results you are looking for! Plus Jodi will make the runs for you to your local container store etc. and shop for all the perfect bins, bring them all back to you and help you find the perfect usage for everything! That plus a complimentary consult is included in her fee. Get 20% off simply by mentioning discount code Stylishly Stella!
As always, I only recommend and promote products and services I truly like – sponsored or not. All opinions are 100% my own. I’d love to know what you think of any of these services and products if you try them out! Please tag me if you post to Instagram @stylishlystella. And note that these offers do not expire! Feel free to pass on the discount codes to friends. And enjoy!!